AL-KO IRS Half Axle Pairs - Galvanised - 1750kg c/w Hubs.
Hubs are Ford 5 x 4.5"pcd stud pattern
The AL-KO I.R.S. axle uses simple and effective engineering. The hexagonal axle tube houses three rubber elements held in place by a triple fluted inner tube. Suspension movement between bump and rebound compresses the rubber elements thus providing dampening of road shocks.
Some of the features and benefits of the AL-KO I.R.S. are listed below:
- Suitable for all types of trailer construction
- Independent suspension
- Inherent dampening reduces suspension rebound
- Absorbs shocks, provides better control for more safety
- Fewer moving parts to wear, i.e. no springs or shackle bolts
- Withstands 312 times its rating at shock load
- Available in single, tandem & tri-axle
- Each axle tested for toe-in and camber
- Galvanised / zinc plated
- Easy fitting
- Backed by international company
- Made in Australia for Australian conditions
- Corrosion resistant for marine applications
- Digital testing for optimum load rating
- Can be fitted with different types of brakes
- Robust “off road” model available
We have a 5-year warranty for all our trailer frames, and a 1-year warranty for the parts from the date of purchase.
You can return trailers purchased from us for a replacement or repair, if there is any manufacturing defect. For trailer parts purchased from us, we accept returns for a replacement, repair, or refund due to manufacturing defects.
Wherever possible, we will endeavour to repair any fault to a factory standard and return it to you at no extra charge, if it is still within the period of warranty.
If repair is not possible or practical, we will replace it with the same or similar product or exchange it for any of X-trailer’s products of the same value as your original purchase.
$10 on order under $200
$15 on order between $200 and $400
$20 on order over $400
Trailer Delivery: Please call for an inquiry, (09)9131487